- See The Muppets’ return to glory in their 2011 movie, at the beach too! 7pm in Coney Island.
- Hear Daily Show co-creator Lizz Winstead read from her new book beneath the Brooklyn Bridge, 7pm.
- Rock that Tonky-Honk with the Gowanus All-Stars at the Rock Shop, 8 pm
- Jam out to Shabazz Palaces in one of our favorite places, Fort Greene Park, 6pm.
- Learn the secrets behind ice cream — and see it made before you eyes — at this month’s Masters of Social Gastronomy at Public Assembly.
- Before the Dougie, there was Dirty Dancing. See it with food, music and more at McCarren Park’s Summer Screen. Music starts at 6pm.
- Find out what Brooklyn’s writerly dads get up to while their wives are sexting 21-year-olds, Pacific Standard, 7 pm
- If you miss the screening of Clueless at Brooklyn Bridge Park, that would be way harsh, Tai. Park opens at 6pm.
- Dust the dirt off your garage because the gritty dance rock of King Khan and the Shrines is coming to the House of Vans. Doors at 7pm, RSVP here.
- Dance on with the Head and the Heart and Lost in the Trees in Prospect Park, 7:30pm.
- Come hear the Metropolitan Opera for once in your life. Brooklyn Bridge Park, 7 pm
- Why are there so many songs about rainbows? Find out at The Muppet Movie singalong at Prospect Park, 7:30pm.